Order a Commercial Logo Umbrella
All of our umbrellas can be printed with your logo and or text, except for certain cantilever or offset umbrellas and the designer umbrellas. Once you know what kind of umbrella you want, you may consider adding a logo.
We have state-of-the-art printing available to put your logo on your Sunbrella® canvas. We use the Sunbrella® Graphics System to apply your logo directly to the umbrella. This process uses heat bonding, which provides superior durability unlike other processes, such as silk screening. We warranty any logo printing for up to 3 years!
1. Choose a single or multicolor logo printing option.
During the ordering process, you'll have the opportunity to choose whether you want your logo printed as a single color (A) or in multiple colors (B), and how many panels per umbrella you'd like your logo printed on. Submit your brand Pantone Matching System colors and we'll match them for your printed logo, fabric, or full-size inkjet promotional umbrellas. Note: You will not need to send your logo file at the time you place your order.
2. Choose your logo placement.
Logo printing costs are based on the colors and number of panels you need printed for your entire order. A panel is defined as the area between ribs, extending down to the valance. Prices vary depending on the entire number of panels ordered. So, if you order three umbrellas with four panels printed on each umbrella, you will be priced out at 12 panels for the entire project. Please contact us for more information and exact pricing for your project.
One panel on an 8-panel umbrella
Opposite panels on an 8-panel umbrella
Alternating panels on an 8-panel umbrella
All panels on an 8-panel umbrella
One panel on a 6-panel umbrella
Opposite panels on a 6-panel umbrella
Alternating panels on a 6-panel umbrella
All panels on a 6-panel umbrella
One panel on a 4-panel umbrella
Opposite panels on a 4-panel umbrella
All panels on a 4-panel umbrella
3. Choose your canopy fabric.
We have hundreds of awning grade fabrics to choose from! Feel free to contact our Customer Service to discuss matching your brand colors to your canopy.
4. Choose your wind vent fabric.
Should you want a wind vent, we offer the ability to match your main canopy fabric, your alternating fabric or a different fabric altogether.
5. Choose your pole color.
The last step in our order funnel, you choose your pole color from the available options.
6. Complete your order on the website.
Review your order and confirm it is correct, then enter your payment information and place your order.
7. Customer service will contact you.
Our customer service representatives will contact you to confirm the details of your order and obtain your company logo.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What umbrellas can you print on?
- We can print on almost any Sunbrella fabric umbrella. If you would like to know if your logo can be printed on a particular umbrella, please contact customer service at 800.278.4480 for more information.
- How much does logo printing cost?
- Logo printing costs are based on the colors and number of panels you need printed for your entire order. A panel is defined as the area between ribs, extending down to the valance. Prices vary depending on the entire number of panels ordered. So, if you order three umbrellas with four panels printed on each umbrella, you will be priced out at 12 panels for the entire project. Please contact us for more information and exact pricing for your project.
- Is there a minimum order for logo printing?
- We do not have a minimum order for printing, so if you need only one panel printed on one umbrella, we can help!
Submit Your Logo
Once your order has been placed, a member of our customer service department will contact you by phone or email and provide you with detailed information on how to send us your company or group's logo for printing on your umbrellas.
The easiest way to send your logo is by email, and we also offer the ability to upload your logo via FTP.
It is recommended that your logo file be in vector format, such as an Adobe Illustrator (.ai) or Encapsulated PostScript (EPS). Most professional logo artwork is distributed in these formats. Normal image files, such as JPEG (.jpg), are in raster format and will not print well when enlarged.
What is a “vector” graphic?
Vector graphics (A) are paths linked together by anchor points (blue dots seen in the illustration). Since mathematical calculations position every anchor point, vector graphics are endlessly scalable without damage to image quality.
Do you need more information on vector graphics? Read this article about vector graphics
What is a “raster” graphic?
Raster images (B) diminish in quality when scaled. Even at full-size, edges aren’t as clean due to the building-block nature of pixels. A raster image is its best at 100% scale. The artwork can be scaled down and retain most of its quality; however, the image quality highly deprecates when scaling upward.
Do you need more information on raster graphics? Read this article about raster graphics
If you have any questions regarding your logo’s formatting, call our customer service department and we will assist you.
Next, you will receive a proof of your umbrella.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I don't have a vector logo?
- We do accept other formats, but you may incur an artwork fee (applied at our discretion) to convert into a format we can use. We highly suggest sending raster artwork at 100% scale.
- How large will my logo be?
- Logos typically cover 45-50 percent of the panel they are printed on. If you want larger logos (or if you have an oversized logo), there may be additional fees involved. The actual size of the logo depends greatly on the size of your umbrella; therefore, we cannot give exact dimensions until we create your sample mockup.
- Can you print just text?
- Absolutely! Be aware that text is seen as a logo and will incur the same charges. If you would like to add text to a panel where you are having a logo printed, there is no additional charge.
Review Your Umbrella Proofs
Once we have received your order and logo, we will create a two-dimensional proof for you to review. Typically, you will receive your proof within 1 business day, although this may take longer during our peak season. You may approve the proof by email or phone.
It is important that you look over the proof carefully and let us know of any changes needed.
Once you have authorized your umbrella proof, we will send the order to production.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will you send me a sample image of my umbrella before you print?
- Yes. We will not print anything without the customer's approval; therefore every logo umbrella customer will receive a free mockup proof (usually a JPEG file) of the umbrella layout with your logo and logo placement.
- Are printed umbrellas refundable?
- No. Because logo printing is customized for each individual order, our printed umbrellas are not refundable.
Production begins for your logo umbrella
We have state-of-the-art printing available to put your logo on your Sunbrella canvas. We use the Sunbrella Graphics System to apply your logo directly to the umbrella. This process uses heat bonding, which provides superior durability unlike other processes, such as silk screening. We warranty any logo printing for up to 3 years!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does printing take?
- Any order that requires printing takes a minimum of three weeks to complete. Depending on the status of our printing department, rush orders are sometimes accepted, but will add a significant fee to your order. Rush orders take a minimum of one week to complete. We recommend that you order during our off season (Sept-Mar) to avoid delays.
Your logo umbrella is shipped
Your order will ship via FedEx or UPS (depending on your zip code). If you have a large quantity order, it will ship via FedEx Freight or a standard LTL carrier. Once shipped, you will receive a tracking number via the email address you provide. Standard ground shipments usually arrive within 2-5 business days after shipment. Normally, our shipments do NOT require a signature and will be left on your doorstep if you are not available at the time of delivery.
Please inspect the package when it arrives to determine if damage occurred during shipping. If the packaging is crushed, wet or severely damaged, reject the shipment and do not sign for it. The item will be returned to us, which allows us to file a claim. If damage during shipping is discovered after delivery, contact customer service immediately so a claim can be filed. Please retain all damaged items and shipping materials, as the carrier may need to perform an inspection.
Please note that UPS and FedEx shipments cannot be delivered to PO boxes.